MY SPECIAL LITTLE BROTHER.

Thank you for coming to visit my blog.
I want to share my little brother Hayden-Starr with you. He was born April 8th 2008 with a heart defect. I was having lot's of fun with him. He always made me laugh. Then on June 3rd when he was 8 weeks old Hayden-Starr had to go away. I miss him very much & I think he was so brave while he was here. I was looking forward to sharing my toys with him. Here is a tag my Nana made showing how happy he was.
My special little brother, Hayden-Starr
I love you Hayden-Starr, I hope I get to see you again one day.

Sunday 13 December 2009

CU Xmas Wreath - Freebie

WOW! Hello everyone. It’s been a long time since I updated my blog. I’m not 6 anymore because I had another birthday, so now I’m 7.

I have been doing really well at school & learning to manage my Autism a lot better than I was a year ago.

I have some very exciting news for you all. My Mummy & Nana are taking me to Disney land in Paris at the weekend. I’m really looking forward to it. When I come back I will post some photo’s for you to see.

I thought it was about time I came & gave you a present. I hope you like it, I helped my Nana Funky to put this together.

CameronsCave_CU Wreath_preview

It’s 300 ppi (whatever that means) Nana says I need to let you know that.

2257 x 2655 pixels

I’ve saved it in .png format. (chuckles) I don’t know what I’m writing about now but Nana says it means it has a transparent background. Also you can use it for CU which means you can make something including this & sell it if you like, but you’re not to sell it as it is please. You can add it to a kit though if you want to.

If you like it & want it, you can download it from 4shared. Please leave me a message in my shoutbox to say thank you.

DOWNLOAD

Don’t forget to go visit my Nana for lots of other freebies.

Love & Jellytots from me, Cameron xx

6 comments:

§apphyre said...

Hi there Cameron :)
thank you and thank you to your Nana Funky for making this pretty wreath to share.

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

Hello Cameron !

Your blog is so beautiful...I can't believe it ! You are lucky to have a NANA like Funky to help you.

I have also a little boy of 11 years old who is autistic, and, like you, he has difficulty sometimes to make conversation or to have a eye contact with him, but hey, he is so adorable....I love him so much !

I wish long life to your site Cameron.

Have a nice week !

Hug
ZaZa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Myst said...

Thank you Cameron, it is beautiful, and it will certainly have a place of honour in my scrapbooking supplies.
You have a beautiful blog, and are a very sweet person. I'm happy I met you.
Merry Christmas to you, and a very Happy New Year
Myst

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Cameron,

your Nana told us to come over and see your wonderful site. She must love you very much. You are learning so much about digital downloads, that's just so amazing.

I live in Scotland and my Grandson will be 3 in January but He liked your picture in the bus driver uniform. Levi sends a big kiss for Christmas to you X

Thnak you so much fro sharing this pretty wreath with us all.

love and angel blessings to you xxx