MY SPECIAL LITTLE BROTHER.

Thank you for coming to visit my blog.
I want to share my little brother Hayden-Starr with you. He was born April 8th 2008 with a heart defect. I was having lot's of fun with him. He always made me laugh. Then on June 3rd when he was 8 weeks old Hayden-Starr had to go away. I miss him very much & I think he was so brave while he was here. I was looking forward to sharing my toys with him. Here is a tag my Nana made showing how happy he was.
My special little brother, Hayden-Starr
I love you Hayden-Starr, I hope I get to see you again one day.

Monday 9 February 2009

A special Tag

Here is a tag made for me by my Nana's bestest friend Laura. This is me with my baby brother Hayden-Starr before he died. I like my tag very much & wanted to show you all. Thank you Aunty Laura, I love this very much & I know if Hayden-Starr was still here, he would love it too.

1 comments:

suruha said...

How special your tag is! You certainly are a remarkable young man. So brave and so creative.

I read your profile where you said you like Thomas the Engine. Has you Nan ever showed you "Scrapping with Barbie's" blog? There, you can find a whole bunch of Thomas and his friends. They are all ready to download and play with. You could even make a cool tag or a layout for one of your handsome photos. Barbie's kits are at this link, now:

http://angelscrapbooks.freeforums.org/

You take care, Cameron. Take good care of your Nan, too.

An Admirer,

Su